While not drawing droves of visitors and residents looking to beat the heat by spending long summer days along the banks of the South Yuba River, Purdon Crossing is a popular point of access to the emerald waters that traverse through the Sierra Foothills.
Nevada County summer hotspot to be affected by bridge closure
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Nevada County Fair: crumbling infrastructure, shortage of funds
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Nevada City Council OKs 63 street-closure requests
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group