As a counselor working with high school students for more than 20 years, I have seen many families being led in the wrong direction in college admissions by some common myths. I hope to set the record straight on a few of them.
6 myths in college admissions
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch