For millennia, mountain lions have roamed the valleys and cliffs of the Yuba watershed, living, breeding and surviving in northern California’s Sierra foothills.
Discovering the world of pumas
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- Acupuncture may now be covered care