The Grass Valley Police Department and the Coalition for a Drug Free Nevada County collected a record amount of unwanted and expired medications, helping to make the United States Drug Enforcement Administration’s sixth national Prescription Drug Take-Back Day a complete success.
NorCal’s prescription drug take-back day collects 18 tons
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man