While the parched Sierra Foothills received much-needed precipitation Sunday into Monday, the rainfall was not sufficient to curtail the dry conditions that have given way to an early start to the fire season.
Rain fails to help parched Nevada County
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel