A recent letter to the editor published in The Union suggested area residents who have lost loved ones in accidents on Highway 174 should place memorials along the roadway in their memory.
Caltrans: Highway memorials not safe, not legal
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch