With the advent of warmer weather and the beginning of the growing season, the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office has begun conducting compliance checks to enforce the county’s medical marijuana cultivation ordinance.
Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies gear up for pot ordinance compliance checks
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Two arrested on drug charges after probation search