Word spread around Nevada City Friday about the death of one of the town’s most well-known and beloved homeless residents, William “Bill” Peach, who died at his city-sanctioned campsite Thursday.
Prominent Nevada City homeless man passes away
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch