Amid an early and dry summer that has seen an over-abundance of fire activity, a team from AmeriCorps’ National Civilian Community Corps has made its way to Grass Valley and is undertaking fire prevention work until May 25.
AmeriCorps aids in Nevada County fire prevention efforts
Trending in: Local News
- Beloved teacher Craig Zetterberg dies Saturday
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- 7 Nevada County residents cited for buying booze for minors
- Flash mob makes dancing accessible
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo