Amid an early and dry summer that has seen an over-abundance of fire activity, a team from AmeriCorps’ National Civilian Community Corps has made its way to Grass Valley and is undertaking fire prevention work until May 25.
AmeriCorps aids in Nevada County fire prevention efforts
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center