The Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation has secured a $60,000 grant from Susan G. Komen for the Cure Sacramento Valley Affiliate to support quality breast diagnostics and follow-up care through the Breast Cancer Nurse Navigator program at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
Komen Sacramento awards $60K to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft