The final stage of the Tribute Trail project, which includes building a new bridge across Deer Creek and the implementation of more trail to connect the bridge to the existing trail system, is scheduled to begin immediately thanks to finalization of contracts with the California Natural Resources Agency, the lead agency of the trail project announced Thursday.
Final stage of Nevada City Tribute Trail gets funds, to begin immediately
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft