Two Grass Valley city council members told a couple dozen Nevada County residents who live around the 121-acre proposed Berriman Ranch project along Grass Valley’s southern border that the future of that site could include a big-box retail store, such as a Target, at a Wednesday night community meeting.
Grass Valley sees retail potential along southern border
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day