Following a law signed by President Obama in 2012, American airspace will be open to domestic drones by Sept. 30, 2015. More than a thousand companies in America are now in the drone business. Currently three bills are before the state Assembly and one before the Senate to pay the way for California industry’s development of drones.
Drones violate our Consitutional right to privacy
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Beloved teacher Craig Zetterberg dies Saturday
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade