After canceling their March 27 meeting, members of Nevada City’s council have a full agenda of items to tackle at their meeting tonight, including a discussion about relegating responsibility of the town’s oldest cemetery, setting a date to meet with the public about expending added revenues from a tax increase and approving rules for Hirschman’s Pond.
Pioneer Cemetery hand-off, tax revenue on Nevada City Council agenda
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day