A sex offender who had been out of registration compliance for a dozen years pleaded no contest to one count of failure to register and one count of annoying a minor and was sentenced to one year in county jail Friday.
Sex offender gets year in Nevada County jail
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center