Leaders of the Auburn-based community group Save Auburn Ravine Salmon and Steelhead traveled to Grass Valley Wednesday to thank and congratulate the Nevada Irrigation District for a recent streambed improvement project.
NID lauded for Auburn Ravine Fish Passage Project
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch