Leaders of the Auburn-based community group Save Auburn Ravine Salmon and Steelhead traveled to Grass Valley Wednesday to thank and congratulate the Nevada Irrigation District
NID lauded for Auburn Ravine Fish Passage Project
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch