The Air Force has approved $17 million to rebuild the two-story 38,000-square-foot civil engineering building destroyed by fire on Jan. 21 at Beale Air Force Base, US Rep. John Garamendi told the Appeal-Democrat on Tuesday.
$17M OK’d for rebuild of Beale AFB building
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site
- Nevada County employees honored