A Nevada County woman accused of identity theft, embezzlement and posing as a lawyer pled no contest to three counts of grand theft in Nevada County Superior Court Monday.
Nevada County pseudo attorney pleads guilty to grand theft
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County