The first day of spring was marked by rain showers Wednesday. Once the showers cleared western Nevada County, the skies are expected to be mostly clear with a high of 59 today. According to the National Weather Service, sunny skies should remain through the weekend with a high temperature of 62 predicted for Sunday.
Rainy 1st day of spring
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme