A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S. Marshals.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash