A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Local News
- Bare bottoms, park rangers win laughs at Toastmasters
- A tribute: Nevada Union alum displays sculpture in remembrance of Craig Zetterberg
- New NJUHSD student assistance program coordinator to get community involved
- NID readies for new reservoir on Bear River
- Police Blotter: Agitated man kept out of labor room