In regard to the article, “County closes in on $2.9 million land deal,” of March 4: The county of Nevada plans to purchase the old Bank of America building in downtown Nevada City and remodel it to house the district attorney.
Bank of America building purchase a bad idea
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area