Sequester of spending cuts goes into effect followed the next day by stock market rising off the charts and breaking records. Clearly the engine of free enterprise gives this nation its growth, which is good for the wealthy, middle class and poor. This goes on as the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch have a dinner toasting each other and playing their games of power and their individual sustainability, and the Judicial Branch is still pondering on the answer as to the legal right or wrong of “droning” its own U.S. citizens. I’ll take “money, money goes around” as the winner every time.
Think this over
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft