Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Local News
- Former deputy, wife file new suit in county court against Sheriff's Office
- Police blotter: Caller reports trespassing Jehovah's witnesses
- Nevada County Supervisors deny appeal against Loma Rica industrial building
- UFOs (United Flying Octogenarians) land in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Grass Valley Fire hires new firefighter, loses one to Sacramento