Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada City bank robbery suspect dubbed ‘Bad Breath Bandit,’ linked to new crimes
- ‘Owner’ of well-stocked transient camp arrested
- Ridge resident held to answer on charges in neighbor dispute
- Suspect in pot, gun case takes plea for two-year prison sentence
- Dogged by inconsistency: Nevada City to amend ordinance governing dogs in public places