Congress has a low approval rating. What we seem to have forgotten is that we are the employer, and they are the employees. It is time that “We the People” take back the control, which has always been ours. Members of Congress spend far too much time either running for office or thinking about running for office. I would suggest that we elect them for one 10-year term either in the Senate or in the House (they cannot serve in both).
Trending in: Local News
- Extended Covered California deadline provides extra window to be insured
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County