Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday. These adverse weather conditions could result in falling trees or lightning strikes taking down power lines and interrupting electric service.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash