Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Local News
- New home sleep testing available at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- LOP homeowners association slams vet’s furniture donation hobby
- Creek north of downtown Nevada City goes dry
- Three Forks Bakery & Brewery opens next month
- Kleo’s Doughnuts offers vegan, gluten-free alternatives