Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday. These adverse weather conditions could result in falling trees or lightning strikes taking down power lines and interrupting electric service.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Local News
- Extended Covered California deadline provides extra window to be insured
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County