A Nevada County man who amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery is set for sentencing Monday morning, while a Foresthill man accused of beating and shooting his dog will be arraigned in a Roseville courtroom.
Two dog cases in court Monday
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- Acupuncture may now be covered care