I think we should put more restrictions on cars and alcohol and cell phones in cars. People who drive drunk kill more than 311 kids a year. People on cell phones caused more than 4,000 injures or killed people a lot more than guns do.
It all comes back to the people who did the deed
Trending in: Local News
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Nevada County Consolidated Fire’s draft audit shows $300,000 deficit
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel