A lasagna fundraiser for the Sierra Services of the Blind is scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m. on March 22 in the Love Building at Condon Park in Grass Valley. The menu includes salad, bread, vegetables and dessert. In addition to coffee and lemonade, as selection of beer and wine will be on hand. Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Family plans are also available.
Lasagna fundraiser to benefit Services of the Blind
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area