Even though Nevada City’s small business assistance program yielded no loans to its more than 100 prospective applicants, City Manager David Brennan praised it for benefitting 52 people who attend its dozens of classes.
Nevada City aims for second microenterprise program
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County