February gets a lot of attention as National Heart Healthy Month, but the echocardiography lab at the hospital is a busy place all year long. In fact, the demand is so high some testing is done seven days a week, according to Michele Hughes, a clinical specialist in cardiology at the lab.
The echocardiography lab at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama