The roughly 200 members of the 13th Reconnaissance Squadron at Beale Air Force Base – about one-fourth of them Yuba-Sutter residents – have seven months to figure out where they will land next.
Beale AFB squadron deactivation ‘painful’ process
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Nevada County Fair: crumbling infrastructure, shortage of funds
- Nevada City Council OKs 63 street-closure requests
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge