The roughly 200 members of the 13th Reconnaissance Squadron at Beale Air Force Base – about one-fourth of them Yuba-Sutter residents – have seven months to figure out where they will land next.
Beale AFB squadron deactivation ‘painful’ process
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area