State officials are warming up their engines on a $7.8 million plan to renovate and add to Grass Valley’s Department of Motor Vehicles facility.
Grass Valley DMV facility upgrade in low gear
Trending in: Local News
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Nevada County Consolidated Fire’s draft audit shows $300,000 deficit
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel