In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Local News
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Take a hike this spring with a new guide to native trees and shrubs
- Police blotter: Woman gives ride to guy after he jumps in her vehicle