The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Local News
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia