The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Local News
- On 10-year anniversary of darkest tragedy, Scooter's Pals is shining light on dog rescue in Nevada County
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley
- Suspected drug dealer: 'I'm not a trafficker'
- Helping Lisa: 'Love Nest Kits' raise funds for 12-year-old with cancer
- State of Jefferson supporters, opponents to avoid debate at May 12 Nevada County presentation