The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover