If we build our county as Laurie Oberholtzer proposed (at the Planning Commission Public Hearing on Feb. 14) with every house separated by 5 acres, we would in effect only facilitate global warming to the absolute fullest extent possible.
Be a part of the solution
Trending in: Local News
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- DA reviewing allegations against Nevada City physician
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- World Book Night comes to Nevada County
- Nevada County licensees attend ABC liquor law workshop