The Union reader Lori Moniz took this photo of an inquisitive otter on the dock on her small pond off Jones Bar in Nevada City recently. “They come in every winter,” Moniz wrote, adding that there were two of them.
February 19, 2013 | Back to: Local News
How the 'otter' half lives
Trending in: Local News
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?