The Union reader Lori Moniz took this photo of an inquisitive otter on the dock on her small pond off Jones Bar in Nevada City recently. “They come in every winter,” Moniz wrote, adding that there were two of them.
How the 'otter' half lives
Trending in: Local News
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Parenting classes being offered for Spanish speakers
- Support local trails at Summer Thyme's Bakery through the summer
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain
- Nevada County Kids Fire Camp sparks fun