The Union reader Lori Moniz took this photo of an inquisitive otter on the dock on her small pond off Jones Bar in Nevada City recently. “They come in every winter,” Moniz wrote, adding that there were two of them.
- Nevada County growers must go through permitting process for their indoor grow
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Several remain hospitalized after multi-vehicle wreck Saturday on Highway 49
- Know the signs: Recognize stroke and save brain function