The Union reader Lori Moniz took this photo of an inquisitive otter on the dock on her small pond off Jones Bar in Nevada City recently. “They come in every winter,” Moniz wrote, adding that there were two of them.
How the 'otter' half lives
Trending in: Local News
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Take a hike this spring with a new guide to native trees and shrubs
- Police blotter: Woman gives ride to guy after he jumps in her vehicle