The Union reader Lori Moniz took this photo of an inquisitive otter on the dock on her small pond off Jones Bar in Nevada City recently. “They come in every winter,” Moniz wrote, adding that there were two of them.
How the 'otter' half lives
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process