The Union reader Lori Moniz took this photo of an inquisitive otter on the dock on her small pond off Jones Bar in Nevada City recently. “They come in every winter,” Moniz wrote, adding that there were two of them.
How the 'otter' half lives
Trending in: Local News
- CHP arrest man on marijuana sales, transportation charges
- Playing for Anna: Lady Falcons play championship game with heavy hearts
- 'Everyday' Nevada County psychic stars in film trailer for potential reality TV pilot
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Police blotter: Multiple vehicle break-ins reported in Grass Valley