As motorists make use of the long-awaited opening of two additional lanes on Highway 49 at the intersection of La Barr Meadows Road for the first time today, California transportation officials will appear before the a Nevada County committee to justify a request for funding to cover a $840,000 cost overrun.
Nevada County to decide on $840k highway overrun today
Trending in: Local News
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- DA reviewing allegations against Nevada City physician
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- World Book Night comes to Nevada County
- Nevada County licensees attend ABC liquor law workshop