In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Local News
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- From starvation to service
- Meeting set Jan. 13 for new arts cohousing site in Nevada County
- Tough timing, busy transition over the holidays for Nevada County art gallery
- The Perfect Quirk: Nevada County hip hop artist gets Grammy nod for children’s album with a message