In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Local News
- Valentina’s Organic Bistro & Bakery to hold grand opening
- Lake of the Pines vet wins right to continue woodworking hobby
- Raley’s supermarkets settles for $1.6M in San Joaquin County lawsuit
- Community welcomes new physicians
- Acupuncture model improves access to holistic medicine