In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Local News
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break
- Four elected to Alta Sierra board