Is 50 the new 40? As our knowledge of health, exercise, and nutrition is put into practice, not only are people living longer, many of us are staying active later in life. Granted, “later in life” is a relative term, if we don’t take care of ourselves, we may feel older before the intended time.
Golfers prove age is only a number
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Suspect in Grass Valley vehicle break-ins pleads not guilty