Everyone benefits when people learn to live well with brain disorders. The National Alliance On Mental Illness (NAMI) is offering a free class to anyone with mental illness, including depression, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Dual Diagnosis and PTSD.
Free class helps people cope with mental illness
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash