In the month of January, 110 individuals were brought to Nevada County hospitals due to a mental health issue that made that person a danger to themselves or others, county officials reported Tuesday during a meeting of the county’s board of supervisors.
Many in Nevada County battling depression, drugs and suicidal tendencies
Trending in: Local News
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site