In the month of January, 110 individuals were brought to Nevada County hospitals due to a mental health issue that made that person a danger to themselves or others, county officials reported Tuesday during a meeting of the county’s board of supervisors.
Many in Nevada County battling depression, drugs and suicidal tendencies
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome