The Nevada County Consolidated Fire District Board of Directors voted unanimously Tuesday night to spend $28,000 on a firefighting consulting firm to conduct an operational audit, find a new fire chief and formulate a transition plan.
Consolidated contracts consultant to find chief
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up