Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Local News
- 11 arrested at Beale Air Base
- Gov. Jerry Brown signs new gun violence restraining order
- State will pick up remainder of cost for Nevada County Courthouse study
- Police blotter: Reports made of possible terrorists
- One year later: Tahoe’s Dumpster Pups are all grown up